Responsible for the content of these websites:
Johannes Rebmann Foundation (Johannes-Rebmann-Stiftung)
Gemeinnützige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts (Foundation under civil law)
phone: +49 (0)7156 205-7014
fax: +49 (0)7156 205-5000
Chairmen of the foundation
- Mr. Christian Haag - qualified engineer freelance architect
- Ms. Martina Koch-Hassdenteufel - First town councillor of Gerlingen town
- Mr. Juergen Schilbach - Master of Business Administration (Dipl.-Betriebswirt FH)
- Chairman: Mr. Dirk Oestringer (mayor of Gerlingen town)
- Town of Gerlingen - Mr. Horst Arzt, Mr. Ulrich Knoblauch, Mr. Thomas Mosebach, Ms. Ulrike Stegmaier, Ms. Judith Stuermer;
- Church Ev. Petruskirche - Rev. Dr. Martin Weeber, Mr. Michael Buehler, Mr. Helmut Gruber (†), Mr. Werner Lachenmayer, Mr. Ulrich Stirner-Sinn, Mr. Christoph Zimmermann;
- Friends of JRS Foundation - Ms. Irmgard Schopf
- Verein für Heimatpflege - Ms. Brigitte Fink, Ms. Christina Vollmer Rebmann Family - Mr. Dr. Markus Roesler
- Other members - Ms. Uta Grob
Exclusion of liability
Our websites are put together and updated with the utmost care. We can't give a guarantee for correct, flawless and complete information. The pages in foreign-language were translated by non-professionals to the best of their knowledge and belief. We excluse liability for losses or damages in any ways that may arise from using our websites. Also we excluse liability for the websites of other providers to which visitors of our websites get via links. For these external contents are exclusively their providers responsible.
Copyright and trademarks
All texts, photos, graphics and other contents in our websites plus their arrangements are protected by copyright and other protecting rights. You are not allowed to duplicate or alter or use these contents in other electronical or printed publications without previous consent of Johannes Rebmann Foundation.
Words of Thanks
Thankyou to the archives of the town (Gerlingen Stadtarchiv) and especially to its manager, Mr. Klaus Herrmann, for the professional information and the courtesy of documents. Heartfelt thanks also to the many non-professionals who supported us to set up these websites.